Introduction to Iverjohn 12mg
Iverjohn 12mg Tablet can be used to treat worm infection in the intestines, skin, and eyes.
The medicine kills the worms. Side effects of Iverjohn 12mg Tablet include nausea, dizziness and weakness, diarrhea, and sleepiness.
These side effects may disappear on their own. If they persist or become more severe, you should consult your doctor. If you feel dizzy, avoid driving or operating machinery.
Iverjohn 12mg (Ivermectine) Tablet should be taken empty stomach. It is recommended to take one dose. Your doctor may recommend that you take the medicine several times per year until the infection is fully gone.
Don’t take more than the recommended dosage. If you have an allergy to Iverjohn 12mg Tablet, it should be stopped immediately.
If you have any health conditions or are taking any other medications, consult your doctor immediately. Children under 15 kg are not recommended to use it.
Iverjohn 12mg Tablet Benefits
It is an Anthelminthic (antiparasitic), a medication that is used to treat strongyloidiasis in adults.
However, it should not be prescribed for children under 15 kgs because of its toxic effects.
Iverjohn 12mg Tablet should only be taken according to your doctor’s instructions. Take it with a glass of water.
It should not be eaten with food. It should not be taken more often than prescribed by your doctor.
Iverjohn 12mg Tablet Indication
Strongyloidiasis can be described as an intestinal parasite.
Onchocerciasis causing river blindness
It is used in cases of Blepharitis and filariasis, head lice, Blepharitis, Gnathostomiasis, and Blepharitis.
It can be used in mild and moderate SARS-COV-2 cases as an off-label medication.
How Iverjohn 12mg Tablet Works?
This is an Anthelminthic (antiparasitic medication) tablet. It increases the influx of chloride ions, which causes paralysis and death.
The chances of you missing a dose of Iverjohn 12mg Tablet are very low because it is usually administered in one dose.
In some cases, however, your doctor may suggest additional doses after a few weeks if your infection persists.
If you forget to take a dose in these cases, you should immediately take it.
Do not exceed the recommended dosage. In the event of an overdose, seek emergency medical attention.
Iverjohn 6mg | Iverjohn 12mg
- Skin rash
- Heartbeat increases
- Appetite loss
- Abdominal pain
Interactions of Iverjohn 12mg
Interactions with other medications
- Iverjohn 12mg tablet can be affected by certain medicines. Or, the medicine can decrease the effectiveness of other medicines.
- To avoid possible interactions, tell your doctor all medications, supplements, and herbals that you take.
- Iverjohn 12mg Tablet should not be taken with blood thinners such as warfarin.
What should you avoid?
If you have an allergy to Iverjohn 12mg Tablet, please do not take it. It is rare for this medicine to cause serious allergic reactions.
If you experience symptoms like skin rash, swelling, dizziness, breathing difficulties, or itching, please seek medical attention immediately.
- Iverjohn 12mg Tablet should be taken on an empty stomach.
- The tablet should not be broken, chewed, or crushed.
- If you have any side effects that persist or get worse, consult your doctor.
- Iverjohn 12mg Tablet should not be taken with alcohol as it can increase side effects.
- To determine if your infection is gone, your doctor may order stool and blood tests.
Iverjohn 12mg Storage and disposal
- Keep Iverjohn 12mg Tablet away from direct sunlight, heat, and moisture.
- It should be kept away from pets and children.
- You should dispose of any medicine that is not being used.
Is Iverjohn 12mg (Ivermectin 12mg) tablet safe during pregnancy?
It is not recommended to take Iverjohn 12mg tablets during pregnancy.
Can Iverjohn 12mg tablets be taken while breastfeeding?
It is not possible. However, it is believed that drugs and their metabolites may pass through breast milk.
Therefore, it is possible that Iverjohn 12mg could also pass-through breastfeeding.
Is it possible to drive or operate heavy machines while using Iverjohn 12mg tablets?
Iverjohn 12mg tablet can cause neurologic side effects, so be cautious while operating machinery or driving.